Thursday 24 July 2008

My Yorkshire PR!

Thanks to my visits to Europe earlier this year with www.forwardladies.com I now am being heard in Europe. As this ladies group is based in Yorkshire we decided to let the media know!

So thanks to Diana White at Forward Ladies I got a full page in the Yorkshire Post on Wednesday. See the article here.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/health/How-Elaine-got-her-sparkle.4314956.jp


Then on Friday I went into the very modern and swish BBC Leeds to be on their morning show. I was interviewed by a very complimentary Johnathan I'Anson who had obviously done his homework about me. I managed to get Forward Ladies a mention too!

I had an excellent lunch in Loch Fyne restaurant in Leeds too!

This may be the last entry for a week or so as I am now preparing to go to New York to attend the National Association of Speakers convention! I am so excited!

Elaine

www.elainehanzak.co.uk

No comments: