Wednesday 7 March 2012

What do you count as a simple pleasure?

Am I the only person to celebrate hanging washing out on the line for the first time this year? Not only was it the first time I used the garden at my cottage, but the smell of the linen, blue sky, singing birds and warmth of the sun, truly uplifted me! Even if my son did roll his eyes and say I was sad!



Oh the simple pleasures of life! What do you count as a 'simple pleasure'? When are you planning on indulging in it?

Also Mum and I have got our tickets to see Lionel Richie in concert in the autumn! Old habits die hard!!

In my last blog posting I proclaimed that my new website would be up and running by the 5th March. Thank you to those who have asked 'where is it?'

Still work in progress, is the honest answer! Next aim is for 12th March - hence a limit on my blogs!

I have had a busy couple of weeks. I was back at the Open University for a Nursing Programme Committee Meeting and then Ann Girling and I delivered one of our workshops for team members from Children's Centres around Mansfield.

I am also currently preparing my talk for the Customer Service Training Network in Leeds next week - can you come along?

Several people have sent me supportive messages in memory of Clive's Celebration and the day we said our goodbyes to him last year. Of course I too recalled the day and the many aspects of it. He would be so thrilled that his beloved Leeds Rhinos are world champions again. I also like to feel that he would be proud of what many of us have achieved during the last year - and if you are still putting something off, you know what he'd say - just do it!

Now back to that website .....!!!

Elaine x

www.hanzak.com
http://www.greatvine.com/elaine-hanzak

No comments: