Thursday 9 July 2009

Stress busting on BBC Radio Manchester

This morning I joined Clive www.clivegott.com and Bev Platt who runs a training company for the travel industry on Heather Stott's BBC radio Manchester Coffee Club slot. We discussed topical issues on and off air from 9 - 10 a.m.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/manchester/hi/
We chatted about the 'new' generation of latch key kids. I had always had my Mum at home and only had a school lunch when I was in the 6th form! In contrast Clive had been a latch key kid from 11.
Also we talked about holidays - Bev reckons that this year the industry is okay as people had booked/saved prior to the recession but the travel business has concerns for next year.
We also debated the perils of noisy neighbours; the new research that claims stress can make you fat and ways we combat stress. I got my technique of appealing to the senses in and also not to struggle on your own with problems.
A relaxed and pleasant hour!

Elaine

www.hanzak.com

No comments: