Two years ago I had the pleasure of presenting at the Capita Consulting Healthcare Risk and Patient Safety Forum.
Today's Health and Social Care managers face significant challenges in providing safe, high quality services. Capita Consulting provides ongoing professional Patient Safety, Risk Management and Governance support for Health and Social Care organisations, including:
* Specialist and generic risk assessments
* Clinical service reviews
* Managing risk during change and transition
* Developing systems for governance and board assurance
* Patient safety advice and support
* Help with standards compliance
* Support for risk and governance managers
* Facilitation of incident, complaints and case reviews
* Specialist training and development.
A wide range of healthcare providers and commissioners from across the UK and the Republic of Ireland belong to this network, The Healthcare Risk and Patient Safety FORUM. This provides discounted educational, professional support and networking opportunities for its members.
The next FORUM meeting will take place on Wednesday 7 October 2009 at the Danubius Regents Park Hotel in St John’s Wood, London.
For full details click here http://www.capitaconsulting.co.uk/markets/Pages/HealthcareRiskandPatientSafetyForum.aspx