Friday 19 February 2010

The Mental Wealth Project

I often speak to university students about my story. I don't think I have ever shared my journey and not been contacted afterwards about a student's own mental health experiences. I am delighted to discover this project for students.

'Welcome to the home of The Mental Wealth Project, an ambitious campaign to promote campus mental health & wellbeing through student-led initiatives

Our objectives are as follows:
·         For sustainable student-led initiatives to be running in universities throughout the UK
·         For every student with an interest in mental health and wellbeing to be aware that such initiatives exist
·         To connect student leaders of mental health & wellbeing UK-wide, university staff and the wider community.'


See the website here: http://www.mentalwealthuk.com/index.html 

Elaine Hanzak

www.hanzak.com 

No comments: