Thursday 10 April 2008

Need some funding?

In my passionate quest to attend the Marce Society in Sydney next September I have been asking if anyone knows of any grants, etc. Wendly Pedley suggested The Nightingale Trust - thank you so much but sadly not for me!
However, that lead me to http://www.rdinfo.org.uk/ which is part of the National Institute for Health Research.

Quite often I am asked if I know of where people in the health professions can look for grants and funding. This looks a good place!

I am trawling through the listed items .. fingers crossed.

I had a lovely afternoon today speaking to third year midwifery students at Chester University - after initial problems with technology! Thanks for sticking with me ladies and good luck with your final exam in early June. I do love talking to student midwives as it feels me with optimism for the future of midwifery!

Now back to that list .....

Elaine

www.elainehanzak.co.uk

No comments: