Thursday 12 February 2009

Liverpool Chamber of Commerce

Today I went along to my first event with Liverpool Chamber of Commerce to a new members lunch - I have joined.

http://www.liverpoolchamber.org.uk/

In spite of the cold weather outside, inside the welcome was very warm. It was an excellent opportunity to learn about what the Chamber can offer and we had chance to network with some other new members.

I spoke to Ian from www.prsformusic.com as I was concerned about using bits of music in my presentations. He has gone to find out for me!

Also chatted to Guy who makes hand made clocks for children at www.bespokeclockshop.com

My partner Clive www.clivegott.com gave us all some tips on networking.

A useful touch was being given a diary of all the members, put together by www.crosbyassociates.co.uk

Thank you Liverpool Chamber of Commerce for a very useful and informative event!

Elaine

www.hanzak.com

No comments: