Sunday 1 February 2009

Social work and postnatal depression

Today I have been busy adding email addresses given to me at events for subscrition to my newsletter - coming soon!

I came across a lovely testimonial from Chris, a social worker with a Family Support Team who recently heard me speak. I publish it in response to a few enquiries asking if what I have to say is relevant to social workers .... judge for yourself.

Elaine is an excellent speaker and her personal story is inspirational. I have been on a real journey today and I'm sure that everything I have learned will stay with me forever, and help me and also the people I come into contact with as a social worker. I think everyone would benefit from this course. I hope you continue to share your story and experiences as there are many people out there who need to hear it.

Thank you for sharing that Chris!

Elaine

www.hanzak.com

No comments: