Tuesday 4 January 2011

Teenage Pregnancy

Firstly as this is my initial post for 2011 - Happy New Year! I hope it is healthy, happy and prosperous. My late Grandma always used to say 'if you've got your health, you have everything'! Hence that is why I keep on trying to help those affected by postnatal illness.

My baby niece Sophie continues to teach me the need to enjoy babies (and life) for the MOMENT.


Each time we meet she has a new skill and it is a joy to experience.

One group of mums that I am often asked about are the teenage ones.

Here are some links to useful resources


In Liverpool A Quiet Place has some lovely packs and a relaxation CD suitable for all parents but also teenage ones


Please let me know of other good resources and I will add to this list.

Elaine Hanzak

No comments: