This leaflet is written for:
- women with mental health problems during pregnancy
- pregnant women who have had mental health problems in the past
- their partners, family or friends.
The leaflet will help you learn about:
- mental health problems in pregnancy
- how to stay well during pregnancy and after the birth of your baby
- how to decide whether or not to take medication in pregnancy
- what help and support there is for pregnant women with mental health problems.
I also notice that they are selling get well cards specifically designed for those who are suffering from poor mental health. So often people forget the typical kind things they do for those suffering physically so these are a great idea! Remember the flowers too and that great saying 'is there anything I can do to help'?
Order the cards here: