Wednesday 23 July 2008

Well Heeled Divas Birthday party!

... next on my busy schedule today was the Well Heeled Divas first birthday party.

http://www.wellheeleddivas.com/

As you may be aware this is an organisation dedicated to empowering and inspiring women to step up to the next level in their life – whatever that may be. They helped me do that last year and I am now reaping the benefits of that!

It was lovely to hear how others had also been encouraged to develop and grow in many ways and listening to Jane speak I was inspired even more. I also took along some of my Virgin Vie stocks which have been collecting dust since I hung up my sales career. I reduced it all to help fund my flight to Sydney!

My Marce trip is now getting even better as I have been asked to speak in Melbourne too!

My aim at the Well-heeled Divas workshop was to become a world-class speaker so it seemed apt to come home and book my flight to Australia! Way to go!!

They definitely have motivated me to step up to the next level! Thank you Divas! If you want to do this and need help then tell them I sent you!

Elaine

www.elainehanzak.co.uk

No comments: