Sunday 13 July 2008

Well heeled Divas - Revive!

Last September I was lucky enough to be invited by photographer friend Angela Sutherland ( visit her website at http://www.swpp.co.uk/members/Sutherland8275.htm) to be her 'bring a friend for free' at a workshop held by the Well-heeled Divas. I went along not really knowing to expect.

The weekend turned out to have a HUGE impact upon me! It was basically a self-development course where 12 very different ladies all had the opportunity to look at their lives from every angle and 'step-up' to the next level.

For me it was the realisation that promoting my book and giving my talks on postnatal illness IS my true passion and that is what I should focus on. Yvonne and Jane who guided us through the two days were brilliant. The Mancheter Malmaison did us proud with the venue and catering - another recommendation! http://www.malmaison-manchester.com/

So now almost 10 months on we went back to look at our goals and see how far we had or had not come. I was stunned to see that most of mine had either been achieved or are well on their way. My main one was to become a world-class speaker. Since the original event I now am going to a Speakers Convention in New York in August; Sydney in September; Strasbourg in October and have links with Brussels, Milan and Latvia too!

THANK YOU to the Well- heeled Divas! You have helped me to 'come out and play'!

Go girls and 'step-up'!

Elaine
x

www.elainehanzak.co.uk

No comments: