Thursday 21 January 2010

How to be happy in January!

I am at my parents this week - my Mum spends plenty of time on her PC and is a Queen of vouchers and offers! On Tuesday she just breezed in my room with a comment 'this is your sort of thing'......
hints on being happy

http://www.beautybible.com/health_notes/2009/SHN_271209.html

and tips to comfort you through January!

http://www.beautybible.com/health_notes/2010/SHN_030110.html

One of the tips is 'At bedtime, put clothes on or near a radiator so they’re warm for next morning.'
Yayyy! Mum taught me that trick many, many years ago - great if the heating works!!

Currently we have found a way to be happy in January .... for Christmas Mum, little sis Claire (7 Months pregnant!) and I decided to do without Christmas presents for each other but share an experience instead. So we are having a couple of days in London to see Blood Brothers and Dirty Dancing. Tasty meals out are also planned - using Mum's vouchers!

Thanks Mum!

Elaine Hanzak

www.hanzak.com

No comments: