Tuesday 14 October 2008

Simply Devine!

Tonight I spent a very relaxed evening organised by my favourite networking group www.forwardladies.com

A select group of ladies gathered at Simply Devine, a shop based in Tadcaster, for drinks, a buffet, getting to know each other and do a bit of shopping. Recipe for a top girl's night out I'd say! The company was excellent and the shop a real treasure trove of goodies for ladies of any age.
The main focus is on hats but there was a wonderful array of jewellery, bags, scarves, cards and gifts too.

Earlier this year I had been planning on going to York Races and had sorted to hire a hat from the stunning array at Simply Devine. However, due to the torrential rain the event was cancelled. The shop had called me to tell me even before I heard it on the news and insisted on returning my deposit. It wasn't their fault and they must have lost out but this level of customer service is rarely seen and I was extremely impressed so have no hesitation in recommending them.

Have a look at their website and even better, go and pop in for a treat for yourself!
http://www.simplydevine.co.uk/

Tadcaster is just between Leeds and York.

www.hanzak.com

No comments: