Wednesday 6 May 2009

BBC Radio Manchester

This morning I was on the Heather Stott BBC Manchester coffee shop slot discussing the days news 9 - 10 a.m.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/local_radio/index.shtml

Fellow guests were Clive Gott - hmm, yes, think I've heard of him before www.clivegott.com and the lovely Valerie who is a social worker but also is training to become an actress and sings in a choir. She is charming and was on the receiving end of Clive's attention!

We had a lively hour discussing issues of the day ranging from the threat by Marks and Spencer to charge more for bigger bras to more serious topics of child behaviour in school. As usual Heather gave me the opportunity to mention my story and I hope it continues to inspire others who may not be feeling well currently.

Thank you for having us!

Elaine

www.hanzak.com

No comments: