Monday 15 August 2011

Would you like to hear Elaine Hanzak-Gott speak?

I am often asked where/when I am next speaking. Well one of the next events that is open to the public is to be held as a fund-raising event in Huddersfield at 8 pm on the 22nd September.

It is a joint event being organised by the Huddersfield Pendragon Ladies Circle. The funds raised will be split between The Joanne (Joe) Bingley Memorial Foundation of which I am a trustee and the Alzheimer's Society.
My Grandma suffered from Alzheimer's disease so I can offer first-hand experience on the family about that.

My aim is to share my stories and experiences around such challenges in life as postnatal illness plus wider mental health issues including bereavement and Alzheimer's. Methinks Clive Gott might get a mention! However, the key messages of the evening will be about how we all can look after ourselves better and in doing so can actively help those around us.

There may be a few tears shed on the evening but there will also be some smiles, laughs, positive reflection and encouraging, uplifting outcomes! And that doesn't just mean being inspired to get a new bra!

My purpose in life is sharing practical, simple and effective ways to make life easier and happier for others.
If you are interested in hearing how I do this, please come along and invite others!

It is strictly ticket only as there are limited seats - first come, first served so get yours now!

Full details are here

Hope to see you there!

Elaine x

www.hanzak.com
www.clivegott.com

No comments: