I have to credit Mum for instilling a love of music in me - Clive just built on it! Mum and I have been going to concerts together for years. And that's another chapter (or two!) to tell you another time!
Your blogs have been very inspirational and your experience of postnatal illness is something I identify with hugely. Your strength, courage to feel, deep compassion for others, enormous capacity for love and determination to be Clive's loyal, beloved ambassador and soulmate forever mean you are an extraordinary woman; a true heroine.
Sending you so much love at this very difficult time.
http://www.thesumoguy.com/ who is a close friend of Clive and I. He was at the conference we first met at. It was really good to reminisce and also for me to run by Paul my ideas for 'Elaine Hanzak-Gott' on the speaking circuit. He said that being in our 'office' was inspiring. I might take some photos to show you why ...
- Grief hurts like no other pain I have experienced
- Be honest with people - if you don't feel up to something say so
- That children can be so beautiful in deeds
- That sharing your feelings especially positive plans and thoughts is POWERFUL and UPLIFTING
- That people care so much about me