Tuesday 10 May 2011

Do you value my blog?

I was just wondering how much you value my ramblings?
Am I wasting my time or do you find them of use or interest? Or just for a nosey?

If you do a dear friend has set up a support page for it on Facebook.

If you'd like to comment, then do so here
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Support-for-Elaine-Hanzak-Gotts-blog/160175774038179

I can see by my stats (might reach 34,000 today) that a few of you do look at it!

I'd be interested to know what you get from it or would find of interest in the future.
What do you like? What would you like more of? Less of?

Although I do it primarily for my own 'therapy' in bereavement it is brilliant to know how it helps (or even annoys!) others.

If you prefer email me at elaine@hanzak.com 

Thanks!

Elaine x

No comments: