Monday 18 April 2011

Phew!

Today has been the most active I have had since we lost Clive!

I think I was awake with the birds but finally got up around 7.30 a.m, put on a painting T-shirt and shorts of Clive's and set to!

First was the en-suite - by close of play tonight it has pink walls, a freshly painted ceiling, cleaned totally spic and span and even has pictures back on the wall and all done!

In the bedroom the yellow has almost gone. Pink and white abound!

Mum and Dad joined me around lunchtime and all three of us have been non-stop until bad light stopped play.

We are now all going to bed aching!!!

So that's it for today.

I am really pleased that I have done all this with only a few little tears as I did the en-suite. It is so unfair that it isn't Clive and I doing it, as we had planned. I do feel good that I am doing so anyway.

N nite,

Elaine x

No comments: